Thursday, February 14, 2013

When I am an Old Lady!

When I am an old lady I will wear purple, a fancy hat & long johns I hope people will notice me and comment on my hat & not on my "mind." I will talk to anyone who cares to listen. I will tell them about all the men in my life and how they made me happy. I will tell them about my successful children & my grandchildren. When I am an old lady, I will eat all the chocolate I want. If I get fatter, who really cares? I will have secrets & only my grandchildren will hear them. I will listen to the dreams of the little ones who visit. So, a toast to all these ladies in their prime years! May you always enjoy your life. May you enjoy health, laughter & good cheer! May your family surround you with love And, best of all “happiness!”

4 comments:

  1. This made me smile and I hope every bit of it comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love "I will listen to the dreams of little ones"-- everyone needs to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comment disappeared...I said, "love, love it, and you keep dreaming, too-there's still much to do!"

    ReplyDelete